Testimonial Tuesday: Susan Reid

Testimonial Tuesday! Meet Susan: 

"I took my first Bikram class in 2013. Since I was a dedicated runner/exerciser, I worried more about the heat than the class itself. Little did I know that years of running and essentially doing everything else except yoga had left me with all the flexibility of an ironing board (maybe slightly less). Needless to say, that first class was very humbling. Since I love a challenge, I came back determined to have a better experience. Bikram has definitely healed my body (all those years of running have definitely taken their toll) but I didn’t know how healing it would be for my mind. The practice has helped me handle stress, making me calmer, happier, and more patient. Despite the consistency of the practice itself (the same 26 postures in the same order), every class is a unique experience and challenging in its own way. I hope to continue my Bikram practice for the rest of my life; my only regret is that I didn’t start sooner!"


Comments

Popular Posts