How the "Change Your Life Challenge" is Changing My Life By Debbie Talley

              Halfway into a 60 day challenge and oh my goodness I couldn't be happier I made this commitment for myself. I've loved Bikram Yoga Richmond for some years, and at times I've been more consistent than others. This challenge is just what I needed to make a big change and it's already made such a difference. My practice has never been better and each session improves on the last. I'm eating better, sleeping better and all around happier.   Some may even say nicer too!  This isn't going to just be a 60 day challenge but a whole new way of being kind to myself. Thank you Bikram Yoga and each of your fantastic teachers for helping me be kinder to myself.



***Here is a photo of Debbie rocking out her backbend from over a year ago. Stay tuned for  "after" picture!*** 


Comments

Popular Posts