Testimonial Tuesday: Kara Wood

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY! Meet Kara Wood:

"I stumbled into yoga 12 years ago ( 2005 ) with a runners injury. Pulled the IT band in my left leg. Decided yoga would be healing and I would pick up running as soon as I was better. Well heal I did! First the physical and then the mental. That's right, yoga affected every corner of my brain. It didn't happen in 1 class. The transformation is still happening. Yoga has taught me patience,how to embrace every moment, become more humble, and the realization that with the mind body connection ( yes, there really is one) you can heal any chronic condition. I suffered for most of my life with chronic back pain. 5 years ago I I learned I also had severe osteoporosis. Yoga gave me the mental clarity and wisdom to find the cure for both my chronic back pain as well as the osteoporosis. Just last Monday I saw my Dr. She still shakes her head in disbelief. Manifest the outcome you wish and it Will happen. Namaste"


Comments

Popular Posts